G.hn over Phone Line
G.now™ | 1Gbps G.hn | desktop type
Comtrend G.hn over phone line is an ITU-T G.hn networking standard compliant Ethernet adapter, and deploys Marvell G.now™ applied for wireline broadband access networks.It provides the best quality data transmission at a high-speed of 1Gbps, and a much higher data rate (over 500Mbps). It allows users to extend a local area network via existing phone lines, and connects to provide FTTH class Gigabit broadband access to multi-dwelling unit (MDU) buildings over existing phone wirings.
It comes pre-configured allowing easy installation / configuration and it features secure end-to-end encryption algorithms for safeguarding the network integrity. It also supports advanced energy-saving features based on Ethernet link activity, with automatic standby mode.
- SISO Performance
Supports ITU-T G.hn baseband plan 100MHz up to 1 Gbps PHY rate over a pair of phone wires, having Robust Communication Mode (RCM) to prevent noise interference from other home appliances.
- High Speed Data Transmission
High speed (up to 1 Gbps) Giga class broadband access.
- Simply Plug & Play
Plug-and-play, no extra configuration required !
With advanced data encryption capability, the power line networks are safer and more secure.
- Built-in POTS Splitter (optional)*
Over existing phone lines with G.now + PSTN voice, .It is up to local PSTN impendence.
- RJ-45 X 1 for Ethernet connection
- RJ-11 X 1 for copper wires
- *RJ-11 X 1 built-in POTS splitter (optional, up to local PSTN impedence)
- DC power jack X 1
- Standard IEEE 802.3
- 10/100/1000 Mbps BaseT auto-sense
- Auto rate and duplex negotiation
- MDI/MDX support
- OFDM, FEC, Flexible frequency configuration
- Up to 1 Gbps without notches
- Band :17-80MHz by default /li>
- HTTP Web-based; Firmware upgrade via TFTP (Optional)
- TR-069 Supported (Optional)
- AES 128 bits encryption ensures total data security
- One Button for factory default
- 802.1D Ethernet Bridge
- 802.1Q VLAN
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- IGMP(IPv4) Snooping & MLD(IPv6) Snooping
- Built-in dual TCP/IP stack (IPv4/IPv6)
External Power Adapter
- Input: AC100-240V, Output: DC12V / 1A
- Operating temperature: 0 ~ 40 degrees Celsius
- Relative humidity: 8 ~ 95% (non-condensing)
- CE, FCC
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
*G.now is a trademark of Marvell and is being used with permission
- SISO Performance